I found this on Tumblr
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair. Always the hair.
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
These days coffee.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
huh? Plan an outfit? Well it depends on where you are camping and for how long. Wait… You don’t mean that sort of outfit?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
I wanna die. I also wanna live. It’s that stage of the flu where you are afraid you will do both.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red?
correcting gel pen for manuscripts.
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
Say F**k. Shut the door. Walk into the middle of the road because that is the only place that has cell reception and dial 911 and tell them not to send Officer Moron.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
All I can remember was it was my life but it was all jumbled up.
9. Three of your current feelings?
Tired, sick and frustrated. [They usually hang together. Good buddies]
10. What are you craving right now?
I had this dream about the large cream filled angel food cakes that were individual size with a fluffy icing in the center called Fae cakes. Like I’m going to find any so I’m having eggs.
11. Turn ons?
a certain type of tush. What? You wanted me to say brains? We are only talking turn ons here not long term commitments.
12. Turn offs?
bitchy backbiting lying women who get evil when you aren’t interested in them and then lie about it.
13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Sauerkraut and dumplings
14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
About a week ago. Because the neighbor’s mother who was the mainstay of our tiny community died. She was warm, wonderful, kind and caring and one of the few connections I still had to the world I grew up in.
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
Nope. She was sure she did right and I had the problem.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Bite and chew here.
18. Favorite movie ever?
Defending your life
19. Do you like yourself?
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
21. Could you handle being in the military?
I did. Next.
22. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of silence. No I don’t mean the song. I mean it is dead quiet. Why on earth do people have to have something on all the time?
23. How many countries have you visited?
24. Are your parents strict?
Um.. They are dead?
25. Would you go sky diving?
No Freakin’ way. I have a major problem with free fall.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Is he buying and can I pick the restaurant? If so the answer is yes, I can pretty well put up with anything for a half hour depending on how much the meal the other guy is paying for costs.
27. Whats on your mind right now?
I’m tired, sick, and want to go to bed.
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
Oh yeah.. Big time. The next time before you yammer on like a fool make sure you know all the facts then someone might not hold you all in so much contempt they never want to speak to you again.
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
30. Do you rent movies often?
31. Whats your zodiac sign?
Libra with Aries Rising. Causes a LOT of problems when someone isn’t being fair because we don’t forget and we have fire in that.
32. When was the last time you had sex?
Got ya. Do you really thing I am going to answer that?
33. Name five facts about yourself.
Tall. Grey-Green eyes. Reddish brown hair [or brownish red depending on the light]. Lifts weights. Pragmatic. [but don’t piss him off because he never forgets.]
34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
Yep. Almost died when I was 5. Had the measles and chickenpox at the same time. What happened? I didn’t want to come back that’s all I remember. I wanted to stay there.
35. Do you believe in karma or predestination?
Sort of. I think we go around again until we finally figure it out.
36. Brown or white eggs?
Cooked? Who cares about the color. Cooked eggs.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
What’s a Hot Topic?
38. Ever been on a train?
Oh yeah. Loved it.
39. Ever been in love?
Yeah. Been there done that.
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
Let me walk inside the door first then I’ll tell you.
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
I’m not sure I would.
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it?
I would get out of this mess 10 years quicker? Let’s go for it. I’m not too thrilled with this place right now.
43. Whom do you admire and why?
As I’ve got older, I’ve got picky. I’ll get back to you on that one because at this moment, I don’t have an answer.
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
Go get the baby what the hell else?
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
No kids. No worries.
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
I get really laid back and don’t give a shit.
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
I get really laid back and don’t give a shit.
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
Is this before or after the Mafia or the cops shoot me?
51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
Why wouldn’t I? Friend. Hello FRIEND. No socially needy approval seeking moron here.
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
With my luck? No.
53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
21. Yep 21.
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
Ghosts, yeah. The other two? well… only the so called friends who suck the life out of you or the ones who suddenly grow fur, claws and fangs when you tell them you aren’t interested in going to visit them in some place like Portugal .
55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
Should I start singing? Hades No. But if you give me a sword and a few centuries I might enjoy myself before I lose my head.
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
Well Mom always insisted I was John Adams from 1776. Mine would be a mix between Magnum, Rockford and Indiana
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
58. If they televised a live execution, would you watch it?
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
Didn’t want kids. Didn’t have any. My half-sister and her husband supplied my kids. Parenthood without the negative.
61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
Wealthy. Money may not buy health or happiness but it sure can ease the pain.